TeslaLED is an LED flashlight app and widget, allowing you to use the camera flash as a flashlight. This thing is bright! Features of TeslaLED:
* LED Flashlight
* Strobe and Morse Code
* Screen Light (White, variable brightness)
* Police Screen Light (Flashing Reds and Blues)
* Keep LED on with screen off (May flicker once)
* Widget styles include the look and feel of standard HTC and Motorola.
* Highly configurable
* Notification icon to quickly turn off LED
* WidgetLocker support, activate TeslaLED from a slider on your lock screen
TeslaLED is known to work on the following devices. It may work on other devices as well, possibly by changing the "LED Method" in preferences.
* Google Nexus One, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus
* Motorola Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, Droid 3, Atrix, Xoom, Photon
* HTC EVO, Droid Incredible, Thunderbolt, Desire, Desire HD
* HTC MyTouch 3G Slide, T-Mobile G2, Legend
* Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" and 10.1"
* LG Optimus 2X, G2X
* Acer A500
* Samsung Epic/Fascinate and Droid Charge (Strobe/Morse code do not work)
Permissions of TeslaLED are short and simple:
CAMERA - Required to use the camera flash on most devices. The camera flash is attached to the camera, hence the permission. This is not to take photos or record video.
FLASHLIGHT - Required to use the camera flash on some older devices
WAKE_LOCK - Optional, to allow to keep the screen on
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - Helps widget responsiveness on some devices
TeslaLED Flashlight Donate is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-12-12. The program can be installed on Android 2.1 and up.
TeslaLED Flashlight Donate (version 3.0.2) has a file size of 536.87 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 29 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.